DIY Composite Decking
material is a new type of environmentally, eco friendly and energy-saving composite materials, substitute for wood. our decking have wood texture design, with the features of simple, natural and beauty.
We have different color can be option,We can customize different colors and sizes according to customer requirements
WPC DIY Decking is equipped with exclusive plastic base which makes it easy to be assembled. There are several different mosaic types for your option, and it can also be customized according to clients preferable colors and types. It is waterproof, anti-slippery, lovely-shaped, and favored by many users. Compared with traditional construction materials, it has a better decorative level with its wood-approximate surface treatment, which reflects the idea that human and nature live harmoniously, creates green and healthy leisure environment and gives people a comfortable, quiet and relaxing living space.
Characteristics Of WPC DIY Decking1. Water and moisture resistance. The characteristic completely solve the problem that wooden materials easily decay, expand and deform. Therefore it can be used in many environment where traditional wooden materials can not be applied.
2. Colorful, many colors for option. Embodied with the sense of natural wood and wood texture, the color can also be customized according to clients different requirements.
3. High plasticity. It can easily be made for different personal styles, fully reflecting personality style.
4. Easy to install. There is no need for complicated construction process, saving installation time.
5. Anti-fading, weather and insect Resistance.
6. More eco-friendly and more durable compared to solid wood . It is 100% recyclable and can effectively reduce solar radiation.
These tiles easily snap together and there are no issues with the contours of our patio. We left these out year round, including during a harsh New England winter. I power washed them in the spring and they're good as new! No fading, chipping or cracking. They're composite and sturdy, I highly recommend these tiles! Although it expensive than wood, but they're so easy to put together that you'll be able to enjoy the results within an hour of opening the boxes. We plan to purchase more to add on to our patio.
Cosala Salaci: These Interlocking Tiles are awesome!They are heavy duty and well made.Very easy to install.Interlocking tabs on all four sides of these tiles ensure simple DIY installation. No specialist tools, no adhesives, no nails and no screws are required. I used these tiles as stepping stones to my back yard. Nice performance on it.Thanks.