Decking Installation Guides
1. Before fixing the joist,make sure the ground are clean and flat.Puching holes in the installation area with impa drill.Recommended widthway and length way distance between 2 holes is 30cm,knock the expansion pipe into the holes and make sure it is tight enough and will not expose.
2. Take expansion pipes as centre line and lay joists on the line.Drill corresponding holes in the joist and fix the screws into the expansion pipes through the holes.
3. Extro fixing of expansion blots are necessary on both joists near juncture.The holes should be at least 3cm to the end of of joist.
4. Allowing for the expansion and maintance,sufficiant distance around your terrace and by obstructions such as walls,fences,trees.etc.sould be at least 3cm.
5. Put first decking board on vertical way of joist,fasten the first decking board by strew（PS:not use clips)at outside the decking.The position and direction should be accurate guarrented to be the reference for the following decks.
6. First deck should be fasten directly by screw instead of clips.
7. Place the clip&strews in the right position and screw it,insert the second decking board into the clips then repeat this process.
8. Two joists are needed for each deck at the jointure.
9. In case of the deformation caused by temperature change,Joists should not be too tightly connected.We recommend 3cm distance between two joists.
10. Review of the whole decking system
11. Fasten the external sides of the last decking the same way as first one.Install end cover anddecoration cover if necessary.
If you’d like to receive a quotation for panels or a full fit service then please complete our inquiry form and we will arrange for one of our team to contact you and discuss your plans.